Thursday, July 29, 2010

Almost race day

Wow, race day is right around the corner.....2 days away to be exact. I'm going into this race undertrained....darn rib fractures! I have also been in NYC this week and flying home tomorrow, and racing the following day. Not exactly the perfect way to go into 140.6, but nothing is perfect, right?

Come Saturday morning I will toe the line and let the chips fall where they may. I'm going to give it my best....my typical "suck it" fashion, lol! Each race comes with its own set of challenges and its the ability to dig deep and to remember why I'm racing that will propel me to the finish line. Can't wait to see what my finisher's medal will look like......."4x Ironman"....kinda sound pretty bad-ass huh? :)

1 comment:

  1. Ol' «Louis» is exhausted just from reading about it...
    However, he thanks you for doing his cardio for him. Now if you could just figure out a way to e-mail it to him, he'd be set...

    ReplyDelete