Friday, June 4, 2010

I fartleked and swam!

Today was Masters swim, yikes.......the focus was butterfly. Soooooo not my stroke, hell I'm lucky I can survive with my crap-tastic free-style. Coach says 1,000 yards of fly and fly drills.....I though he was kidding, um NOT!

After that it was lots of kicking drills, wonderful (please note sarcasm here)! Thankfully we were able to use fins. I was so grateful to use fins that I even Googled the Swim fin inventor....Ben Franklin!

Later in the day I did a fartlek run...yes, saying "fartlek" still makes me laugh. It was hot over a China Camp, but I stayed on the roads. t felt like an over, but it was only 80 degrees.....I think it felt warmer than that because there was no breeze and was very dry. Oh well, great training for Vineman!

No comments:

Post a Comment